A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 6.5)
When it’s not safe to stay in your home, sometimes there is no choice but to leave.
When their small community in Oregon is overrun with refugees from the nearby cities, Clarice and her family assume they will band together with their neighbors. As the other families mysteriously disappear, it soon becomes evident the only option is to leave.
But the only safe place they know is over 1000 miles away. Will the journey prove too dangerous?
Havoc Peaks is a standalone story set in the world of the Havoc in Wyoming Christian Futuristic series. If you like mysterious apocalyptic events, fast-paced adventure, and plausible situations, you’ll love this page-turning series.
Download today and discover why readers love this twist on the Post-Apocalyptic genre!
The Havoc in Wyoming series has been described as “Cozy” Apocalypse and contains no profanity, gratuitous sex scenes, or overly detailed gruesome death scenes. However, it does contain conservative family values and references to God, prayer, scripture, and Christianity.
Books in the series and suggested reading order:
- Wyoming Refuge: A Havoc in Wyoming Prequel
- Caldwell’s Homestead: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 1
- Katie’s Journey: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 2
- Mollie’s Quest: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 3
- Havoc Begins: A Havoc in Wyoming Story
- Shields and Ramparts: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 4
- Fowler’s Snare: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 5
- Havoc Rises: A Havoc in Wyoming Story
- Pestilence in the Darkness: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 6
- Christmas on the Mountain: A Havoc in Wyoming Novella
- Havoc Peaks: A Havoc in Wyoming Story
- My Refuge and Fortress: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 7
This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn on qualifying purchases. Please see our disclaimer for more information.