Christmas on the Mountain
A Havoc in Wyoming Novella
Can the meaning of Christmas still be found in the middle of the apocalypse?
Over the past six months, Rochelle’s world has turned upside down. Her son is missing. Her husband was murdered as she watched. She and her daughters were taken captive, then sold to the highest bidder. Now that she and her girls are free again, she’s struggling to find her place in a new community.
As the people of Bakerville celebrate the holiday season, new dangers emerge, forcing Rochelle to do things she never imagined doing. Can she figure out this new world and keep her family safe?
Christmas on the Mountain is a Havoc in Wyoming Christian Futuristic novella. If you like mysterious apocalyptic events, fast-paced adventure, and plausible situations, then you’ll love this page-turning series.
Download today and discover why readers love this twist on the Post-Apocalyptic genre!
The Havoc in Wyoming series has been described as “Cozy” Apocalypse and contains no profanity, gratuitous sex scenes, or overly detailed gruesome death scenes. However, it does contain conservative family values and references to God, prayer, scripture, and Christianity.
Books in the series and suggested reading order:
- Wyoming Refuge: A Havoc in Wyoming Prequel
- Caldwell’s Homestead: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 1
- Katie’s Journey: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 2
- Mollie’s Quest: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 3
- Shields and Ramparts: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 4
- Havoc Begins: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 4.5)
- Fowler’s Snare: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 5
- Havoc Rises: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 5.5)
- Pestilence in the Darkness: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 6
- Christmas on the Mountain: A Havoc in Wyoming Novella
- Havoc Peaks: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 6.5)
This page may contain affiliate links. See full disclosure here.