Shields and Ramparts
Havoc in Wyoming, Part 4
The United States, and the community of Bakerville, face a new threat…a threat that could change America forever. As the neighbors band together, all worry about friends and family members. Have they found safety from this latest danger?
Lindsey and Logan escape extreme danger on the West Coast. They thought they had faced the worst of this disaster, but they’re not prepared for what they find on the road to Bakerville.
Sisters Sylvia and Sabrina leave their Phoenix suburb to join their mom and stepdad in Bakerville. When they run out of gas, they need to finish the last 150 or so miles on foot. Are they up for the challenge?
Jake and Mollie Caldwell have created a refuge for their family and friends—a place where everyone can be safe. But what happens when danger lurks in the perceived security of home?
Shields and Ramparts is the fourth installment of the Havoc in Wyoming Christian Futuristic series. If you like mysterious apocalyptic events, fast-paced adventure, and plausible situations, then you’ll love this page-turning series.
Download today and discover why readers love this twist on the Post-Apocalyptic genre!
The Havoc in Wyoming series has been described as “Cozy” Apocalypse and contains no profanity, gratuitous sex scenes, or overly detailed gruesome death scenes. However, it does contain conservative family values and references to God, prayer, scripture, and Christianity.
Books in the series and suggested reading order:
- Wyoming Refuge: A Havoc in Wyoming Prequel
- Caldwell’s Homestead: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 1
- Katie’s Journey: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 2
- Mollie’s Quest: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 3
- Shields and Ramparts: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 4
- Havoc Begins: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 4.5)
- Fowler’s Snare: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 5
- Havoc Rises: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 5.5)
- Pestilence in the Darkness: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 6
- Havoc Peaks: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 6.5)
This page may contain affiliate links. See full disclosure here.