Havoc in Wyoming, Part 2
When terrorists attack several US cities, Katie is sure she will be safe in her college town. She’s wrong.
It’s a busy summer break from college for Katie Andrews. She’s a server at the fanciest restaurant in town, has an amazing internship with a hot graphic design studio, and is enjoying life with her boyfriend, Leo. Everything comes to a crashing halt when disaster strikes.
Through careful planning, Katie’s parents have created a refuge in Wyoming—a place the entire family can go if the world falls apart, where everyone is sure to be safe.
But getting home means traveling over a thousand miles in this chaotic new world and revealing secrets she doesn’t want to share. She knows she’ll need to come clean when she arrives—not only with her family but with God.
Katie’s Journey is the second installment of the Havoc in Wyoming Christian Futuristic series. If you like fast-paced apocalyptic scenarios, engaging characters, and believable situations, then you’ll love this page-turning series.
Download today and discover why readers love this twist on the Post-Apocalyptic genre!
The Havoc in Wyoming series has been described as “Cozy” Apocalypse and contains no profanity, gratuitous sex scenes, or overly detailed gruesome death scenes. However, it does contain conservative family values and references to God, prayer, scripture, and Christianity.
Books in the series and suggested reading order:
- Wyoming Refuge: A Havoc in Wyoming Prequel
- Caldwell’s Homestead: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 1
- Katie’s Journey: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 2
- Mollie’s Quest: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 3
- Shields and Ramparts: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 4
- Havoc Begins: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 4.5)
- Fowler’s Snare: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 5
- Havoc Rises: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 5.5)
- Pestilence in the Darkness: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 6
- Havoc Peaks: A Havoc in Wyoming Story (Part 6.5)
This page may contain affiliate links. See full disclosure here.